Characteristics of electrophoretic surface treatment
The electrophoretic paint film has the advantages of fullness, uniformity, smoothness and smoothness. The hardness, adhesion, corrosion resistance, impact resistance and permeability of the electrophoretic coating film are obviously better than those of other coating processes. (1) Using water-soluble coating and water as the dissolving medium, a large number of organic solvents are saved, air pollution and environmental hazards are greatly reduced, and the hidden danger of fire is avoided at the same time;
(2) the coating efficiency is high and the coating loss is small, and the utilization rate of coating can reach 90% - 95%;
(3) the coating thickness is uniform, the adhesion is strong, and the coating quality is good. All parts of the workpiece such as inner layer, depression and weld can obtain uniform and smooth paint film, which solves the coating problem of complex shape workpiece by other coating methods;
(4) the production efficiency is high, the construction can realize automatic continuous production, and greatly improve the labor efficiency;
(5) the equipment is complex, the investment cost is high, the power consumption is large, the drying and curing temperature is high, the management of coating and coating is complex, the construction conditions are strict, and wastewater treatment is needed;
(6) only water-soluble coating can be used, and the color can not be changed during the coating process. The stability of the coating is difficult to control after being stored for a long time.
(7) electrophoretic coating equipment is complex and high-tech, which is suitable for the production of fixed color.